You may view details about my skills and programming experience here. If you would like a more formal introduction, please check out my résumé.
Below I have listed many of the programming or scripting languages I am familiar with, as well as some of the frameworks that I have used. I'm forever learning, so keep in mind this is by no means an exhaustive list! I have also listed other skills that you may find interesting at the end of this page.
Programming languages I have usedWeb languages and technologies
- CSS 3
- C# (ASP.NET)
- CGI Scripting
- Assembly language
- Linux bash scripting
Frameworks/Platforms I have used
- Cherrypy (Python web app framework)
- Genshi (Python template system)
- Smarty (PHP template framework)
- Spring/Java EE (Java web framework)
- Android SDK
- SQL Server
- Graphic design - making art on the computer is a hobby of mine. Actually, one of the reasons I'm so interested in web development is that it is the combination of graphic design and programming. I have also designed logos and websites for friends before, as well as a couple shirt designs!
- Communication - Don't you hate it when nerds can't just talk to normal people like... normal people? Even though I can't deny that I am a geek, I minored in Composite Speech when I was at school, so I should be able to communicate effectively in the workplace.